- Must report directly to Ski Patrol prior to setting off.
- Access to the Richmond range from the Ski Area is at our discretion, and will require permission from Ski Patrol.
- If the Heritage Express is closed, all of the terrain accessed from it is closed and parking for all backcountry users is at the DOC carpark at the gate.
- Roundhill Snow Safety Team reserves the right to close any access through our lease area at any time.
- Must have a buddy, carry a transceiver, probe and shovel, and know how to use them.
- Parking to access to Camp Stream Hut is at the DOC carpark at the gate.
- Gate is unlocked during ski area operating hours and locked at all other times. No vehicles are to be left beyond the gate overnight. A $350 fee will be charged if you require a call out to unlock the gate.
- Entering inbounds terrain after hours or closed areas at any time is not permitted.
- Must have a valid lift pass to ski/board on inbounds terrain.
Please see avalanche.net.nz Two Thumbs Avalanche Advisory for all advice on travel beyond our boundaries. Please do not contact us requesting advice.