Roundhill is a family owned and operated commercial ski area. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding working environment. Roundhill is the kind of place where you make friends for life.
Applications are now open for our 2023 season! This season runs from the 23rd of June until the 10th of September, with work in most positions being from the 21st of June until the 11th of September.
Roundhill prides itself on an excellent customer service ethic. We are looking for friendly people with a neat appearance and a can-do attitude. We are a small, close-knit team who work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you!
- Subsidised shared accommodation if required.
- Transport to and from the mountain from Lake Tekapo Village.
- A staff season pass for Roundhill.
- Discounted skiing and riding at most other ski areas in New Zealand during our operating season.
- Free access to the pools at Tekapo Springs.
- A complimentary barista-made coffee/hot drink each day, and a 25% discount off most products at our base lodge Cafe.
Attach a cover letter and CV and please state the position/s you are applying for. Please feel free to send through an application even if a position you’re keen on is marked as filled. We will get in contact if anything comes up.
All positions are now filled.