We are currently operating under our COVID-19 Alert Level 2 plan.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
- All visitors must check-in. COVID-19 QR codes will be placed at our ticket office, cafes, and rentals so you can check-in on the NZ COVID Tracer App. If you cannot check-in using the app – please do so with a staff member at these locations.
- We ask that you maintain a 2 metre distance from people outside your bubble in uncontrolled areas such as on the slopes and carpark. A 1 metre distance will apply in controlled areas such as in and around all indoor facilities, queues, and group lessons.
- For the safety of our staff – we will be cashless. Only payments using EFTPOS, Mastercard, and Visa will be available. We strongly encourage contactless if possible.
- Base yourself at your car – use it for storing your belongings, resting, and picnicking!
- There will be increased cleaning – especially in high risk areas, and we will be following government guidelines in regard to PPE.
- Wash your hands frequently, cough/sneeze into your elbow, and use hand sanitiser provided.
Lifts & Queues
- You must maintain a 1 metre distance between yourself and people outside your bubble.
- Only ride our T-Bars with someone from your bubble.
- Our staff will be cleaning all lifts daily.
- You must maintain a 1 metre distance between yourself and people outside your bubble. There will be tape markings on the floor to assist with this.
- All helmets, boots, and ski poles will be sanitised and dry before heading out again.
- Indoors will be operated as a restaurant, with table service only. You must maintain a 1 metre distance between yourself and people outside your bubble.
- No bags may be stored in or around the cafe, and no food or beverages may be brought in.
- For car park picnickers we will be operating the outside window for takeaway service only. Non-alcoholic cold drinks and pre-prepared food will be available.
- We will have reduced seating capacity on our deck to ensure social distancing.
- The von Brown Hut will be open for refreshments. There will be no access inside.
Ski Patrol & Snowsports School
- Will continue to operate with increased precautions and PPE.