Roundhill Ski Team 2013
Our ski team manager Sam Staley and our coach are looking forward to putting together a great race team making the most of Roundhills superb training terrain and taking the team along to a host of race events.
Race training starts on opening weekend and runs throughout the season. Our training and race schedule is below. Training begins at 12:40pm and runs for 2 hours, the cost is $25 per session.
Participants must be of intermediate ski ability or above and be capable of skiing through gates.
- 6th & 7th July – Initial introduction and training
- 13th – 28th July – Daily training sessions available during school holidays
- 3rd & 4th August – Training sessions
- 10th August – KBS Ski Race at Roundhill
- 11th August – Training session
- 17th August – Training session
- 18th August – Aoraki Secondary School Championship at Mt Dobson
- 24th & 25th August – Training sessions
- 31st August – Fathers Day Race at Roundhill
- 1st September – Training session
- 7th & 8th August – Training sessions
- 14th September – South Island Championship at Cardrona
- 15th September – Last day of the season for Roundhill
We don’t expect participants to be able to attend every session but would appreciate a commitment to train as much as possible throughout the session.
Transport is available from the Tekapo Village at a cost of $20 per person return (minimum age 14 for unaccompanied minors) call 021 520 705 for more information.
Roundhill Race Training Registration Form Download
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Sam on 027 436 3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org